Our private, 16-seater facility provides an utterly individual hospitality experience, with a personal chef on hand to cater for your party.
Your private balcony, nestled between the Radcliffe Road and Yu Energy stands, offers a leading vantage point from which to witness the action.
Kindly read on for a taste of what to expect from a day in the Scoreboard Suite.
Test Match Hospitality
- Morning coffee & pastries on arrival
- Glass of bubbly prior to lunch
- Four course lunch with wine & coffee
- Afternoon tea with a selection of teatime treats
- Complimentary bar (excludes Champagne)
- Souvenir programme & gift
- Car parking (based on one car per four guests)
- Hospitality facilities open: 10am
- First session: 11am - 1pm
- Lunch interval: 1pm - 1.40pm
- Second session: 1.40pm - 3.40pm
- Tea interval: 3.40pm - 4pm
- Third session: 4pm - 6pm
- Close of play: 6pm
- Hospitality facilities close: 6.30pm
We would like you to relax and to be comfortable on the day, which is why our dress code is smart casual. This means no ripped jeans, shorts, sportswear or trainers.
Our bars in hospitality areas close when the last ball is bowled.
If you would like to discuss your hospitality requirements with a member of our team, please submit your details via our online form and we'll be in touch. Make an Enquiry