We would be honoured to show you around our historic home.
You’ll see behind the scenes and hear about some of the great players and matches that have made Trent Bridge one of the most renowned and admired cricket grounds in the world.
All Nottinghamshire CCC members are entitled to one free Classic Tour per calendar year. Please find further details here.
What you can enjoy on our Classic Tour
- See inside the world-famous 1880s Pavilion and visit the members’ facilities and one of the players' dressing rooms.
Walk around the pitch and onto the hallowed turf (conditions permitting).
Explore the spectator, playing and media facilities in the Radcliffe Road Stand. Discover the views of the world’s broadcasters from the media boxes and enjoy stunning views of Nottingham from the upper floors.
Tours will be held every Tuesday at 2.00 pm and on alternate Saturdays at 10.30 am (excluding matchdays, and over the Christmas/New Year period). The Classic Tour is a great experience for adults – even if you don’t know much about cricket. Children are welcome when accompanied by a paying adult or senior.
Classic Tour prices
- Adults £10
- Adult with one child aged 15 or under £10
- Concession (child aged 15 or under; adult aged 65 or above) £5
Advance booking is required. Bookings can be made online via the above link (no booking fee), or by calling the Ticket Office on 0115 899 0300 (Monday to Friday, 9:30 am to 4:30 pm).
To use Trent Bridge gift vouchers to pay for your tour, please contact the Ticket Office.
All Nottinghamshire CCC members are entitled to one free Classic Tour per calendar year. This must be booked in advance, either online here (using the email address which is associated with your membership when logging in), or through the Ticket Office (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0115 899 0300; lines open 9.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday).
Classic Tours are subject to availability, and sold on a first-come first-served basis, with a maximum capacity of 15 visitors per tour.
Planning your visit
- Tours start at the entrance gates on Hound Round (off Bridgford Road, behind the Pavilion). Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the advertised start time
- The full tour takes between two and two and a half hours, and requires some walking. Please also note that there are three flights of stairs to climb if you wish to visit the upper floors of the Pavilion (unfortunately, there are no lifts in the Pavilion). Wheelchair access is possible to the ground floor of the Pavilion, and throughout the Radcliffe Road Stand.
- Car parking is not available inside the ground for tours. There is on-street parking near the ground, or pay and display car parks in West Bridgford. Buses from the city centre and railway station run every five minutes, stopping right outside the ground.
- Please note that Trent Bridge is a working cricket ground so the content of the tours may vary when some areas are occasionally closed. Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club reserves the right to vary the route and content of a tour without further prior notice. Tours may also be cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
We offer tailored tours on alternative dates and times for private groups. For further information, please email email@example.com, or contact the Ticket Office on 0115 899 0300.
We plan to introduce a special ‘activity tour’ for children aged between 7 and 11 who are accompanied by a responsible adult. If you would like to receive details about these tours once they have been launched, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It was an excellent afternoon being shown parts of the ground not normally open to the public by a friendly and knowledgeable guide. Over two hours hearing about the fascinating history of the club, the ground and the game.”
“Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative”
“The views from the top of the stadium across the ground were great and my son felt like a test match player wandering across the outfield into the pavilion. A really good couple of hours for anyone who is interested in cricket”
“The tour was amazing. Wonderful setting and first-class condition. The gentleman who led our tour was knowledgeable and very humorous – so good in fact that he made our experience very special. So much history and ambience – we soaked it all up and loved it.”