Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club Whistleblowing Policy
Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club stands for equity, diversity and inclusion and deplores discrimination of any kind.
If you are aware of or witness discrimination at any level of cricket in Nottinghamshire, including matches at Trent Bridge, we urge you to report it to us so that we can investigate and take appropriate action.
Whatever you are aware of or have witnessed, your report will be reviewed and dealt with. Reporting discrimination will help us to ensure that cricket is a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse game for anyone that plays, attends and follows.
You can choose whether to report discrimination anonymously or alongside your name and contact details. Only by working together with players, spectators, coaches, officials, and clubs can we make the progress cricket deserves.
There are four ways to report discrimination to us:
- Write: HR Manager, Trent Bridge, Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AG
- Telephone: HR Manager, 0115 982 3000
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: Sending a text message to 88440, starting your message with ‘Notts’.
Where the concern raised is a matter for Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club to investigate, we will take the lead.
Where the concern raised relates to other cricket organisation(s) and is a matter for such other cricket organisation(s) in our county to review and/or investigate, we will share the report with the relevant cricket organisation(s) so that they can review and/or investigate the matter.
You are also able to report discrimination directly to the ECB who will either investigate directly or direct it to the appropriate organisation to investigate:
- Webpage: https://www.ecb.co.uk/reporting-discrimination
- Write: Customer Support Team, England & Wales Cricket Board, Warwickshire County Cricket Ground, Indoor School, Edgbaston Road, Birmingham, B5 7QX.