A pair of Nottinghamshire stalwarts checked in for the latest edition of the Talk of Trent Bridge podcast to share tales of pre-seasons gone by and the unique challenges of training at home.
Recorded over the course of last week, Luke Fletcher took a break from his daily hike to discuss home-schooling, bedroom-sharing and where life could have taken him if he weren't a cricketer.
Meanwhile, Samit Patel found a quiet spot at home to wax lyrical over his all-time sporting heroes – and share what it was like to compete against some of them in the Test arena.
Listen to the latest episode of the podcast in full above, or catch up on the series so far below.
- Episode one: Steven Mullaney
- Episode two: Jake Ball and Luke Fletcher
- Episode three: Joe Clarke and Kevin Shine
- Episode four: Ben Slater and Paul Franks
- Episode five: Tom Barber and James Pipe
- Episode six: Alex Hales, Steven Mullaney and Panthers' Jordan Kelsall
- Episode seven: Chris Nash
- Episode eight: Dan Christian and Stuart Broad
- Episode nine: Jake Ball, Peter Trego, Matt Carter and Ovie the dog
- Episode ten: Harry Gurney