Invite up to 12 guests to luxuriate in one of our private suites in the Radcliffe Road end, with viewing balconies providing some of the very best views of our historic home.
Spots in the Radcliffe Road suites are available now for our international summer of 2022. Browse and book:
Please see a sample of what to expect from a day in the Radcliffe Road Suites below.
- Morning coffee & pastries on arrival
- Glass of bubbly prior to lunch
- Four course lunch with wine & coffee
- Afternoon tea with a selection of teatime treats
- Complimentary bar (excludes Champagne)
- Souvenir programme & gift
- Car parking (based on one car per four guests)
- Hospitality facilities open: 10am
- First session: 11am - 1pm
- Lunch interval: 1pm - 1.40pm
- Second session: 1.40pm - 3.40pm
- Tea interval: 3.40pm - 4pm
- Third session: 4pm - 6pm
- Close of play: 6pm
- Hospitality facilities close: 6.30pm
- Hospitality facilities open: 12.30pm
- Meal served: 1pm - 2.15pm
- Match starts: 2.30pm
- Cheese & biscuits served: 3.55pm - 4.15pm, at interval
- Second session starts: 4.15pm
- Close of play: 5.40pm
- Hospitality facilities close: 6.10pm
We would like you to relax and to be comfortable on the day, which is why our dress code is smart casual. This means no ripped jeans, shorts, sportswear or trainers.
Our bars in hospitality areas close when the last ball is bowled.
Please note - smaller parties will share tables with other guests.
If you would like to discuss your hospitality requirements with a member of our team, please submit your details via our online form and we'll be in touch. Make an Enquiry