We’re changing cricket hospitality for the better with elevated dining at Restaurant Six.
We’ve brought together the best talent in the kitchen, on the floor and behind the bar to offer a level of luxury that’s limited to just 50 guests.
The lobby bar offers your first glimpse of one of the world’s most historic cricket venues from a new perspective.
The glass-walled dining room is yours to use at your leisure as the taster menu progresses throughout the day. Retire to the bar for drinks from our wine collection, craft store and spirit library.
Or take a seat on the balcony and watch every ball as we bring the service to you.
With a food service designed around you, and an all-inclusive drinks passport including food pairings, bespoke cocktails and access to a selection of wines, spirits & beers, this is truly a hospitality experience like no other.
- Hospitality facilities open: 10am
- First session: 11am - 1pm
- Lunch interval: 1pm - 1.40pm
- Second session: 1.40pm - 3.40pm
- Tea interval: 3.40pm - 4pm
- Third session: 4pm - 6pm
- Close of play: 6pm
- Hospitality facilities close: 6.30pm
- Hospitality facilities open: 4.30pm
- Meal served: 5pm - 6.15pm
- Match starts: 6.30pm
- Cheese & biscuits served: 7.55pm - 8.15pm, at interval
- Second session starts: 8.15pm
- Close of play: 9.40pm
- Hospitality facilities close: 10.10pm
We would like you to relax and to be comfortable on the day, which is why our dress code is smart casual. This means no ripped jeans, shorts, sportswear or trainers.
Our bars in hospitality areas close when the last ball is bowled.
Please note - smaller parties will share tables with other guests.
If you would like to discuss your hospitality requirements with a member of our team, please submit your details via our online form and we'll be in touch. Make an Enquiry