To assist our staff, stewards and your fellow members and supporters at Trent Bridge, we ask that are courteous to your fellow spectators at our venue. In particular, kindly note the following points:
- Arrive from the stipulated opening time and use the gate specified on your ticket to access the ground
- Be aware that we are operating a cashless payment system at our refreshment and retail outlets and that you will need your smartphone, debit card or credit card if you wish to make a purchase
- Please use only the seats designated on your tickets
- We heartily encourage supporters to wear face coverings whilst moving around our venue. Please note, however, that these will not be compulsory.
- You will find sanitisers positioned around the ground, to help you maintain good hand hygeine whilst you are within our venue.
For further information, kindly browse our ground regulations here.