Following the success of its October Wedding Open Day, Trent Bridge, the historic home of Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club, will host another Open Day for soon-to-be brides and grooms on Sunday 23 February (11am-3pm) with free entry for all.
Couples are invited to attend with friends and family to experience the resplendent charm of our memorable venue whilst sampling a glass of fizz and some of the mouth-watering canapés served up by the venue’s resident chefs.
Guests will have the opportunity to meet the charming events team at Trent Bridge and see our modern, luxurious, recently renovated facilities configured for a wedding ceremony and reception.
“We’re fortunate to have a venue that combines the romance of rich history with cutting-edge facilities, and we can’t wait to show people around,” said Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club’s Wedding Co-Ordinator, Trudie Warsop.
“When people think of Trent Bridge, they naturally think of cricket.
“However, the hearty welcome we’ve become famous for over more than 180 years is ingrained across all areas of our business, and something we particularly pride ourselves on when we are bestowed the honour of hosting weddings.”
A small selection of hand-picked recommended suppliers will be in attendance to offer advice and provide inspiration, all of whom will be announced in due course.
For more information on our Wedding Open Day and our wedding packages, please contact the Trent Bridge weddings team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0115 982 3000.
Weddings at Trent Bridge truly are a splendid affair. Not least because they start from just £4,400 for this long list of lovely things:
- A room with a view for your wedding breakfast & evening reception
- Reception drink – choose from Prosecco, a choice of cocktails or Pimm’s
- A three-course wedding breakfast for 60 guests - plus a full menu tasting for you both, prior to confirming your chosen menu
- Glass of Prosecco for the toast
- Evening buffet of hot roast pork cobs for 60 guests
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help plan your day
- Chair covers & sash - available in a range of colours
- White table cloths & napkins
- Top table flower arrangement
- Personalised Trent Bridge menu cards
- Cake stand & knife
- Have your photos taken on the outfield of our beautiful world famous ground
- Additional drinks packages are available
- Our in-house DJ can be arranged at a special discounted rate
Package based on 60 guests however additional numbers can be booked and our rates are available on request.
2020 £4,400 / additional day guest £51.50 / evening guest £16.00
2021 £4,400 / additional day guest £52.50 / evening guest £17.00
For an unforgettable wedding kindly call our weddings team on 0844 811 8710 email@example.com
All prices inclusive of VAT at current rate
Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club Limited, registration number IPS28978