We can’t wait to welcome you as the Outlaws’ Vitality Blast campaign continues on Monday 30 and Tuesday 31 May, against Northants Steelbacks and Lancashire Lightning respectively.
For those who are joining us, use the links below to navigate your way through the guide. You may also find the below ground map, which is available to download here, useful.
Kindly note that all of the information contained within this guide is subject to change.
- Ticket information
- Covid safety
- Hours of play
- Where to find us
- Travel information
- Finding your seat
- Food and drink
- Alcohol and fancy dress
- Reporting discrimination
- Public Wi-Fi
- Shop and scorecards
- Supporting the Trent Bridge Community Trust
- Toilet and baby changing facilities
- First aid
- Multi-faith room
- Junior wristbands
- Leaving and re-entering the venue
- Safety and security
- Cameras and mobile devices
- Contacting the Ticket Office
- Smoking policy
- After the match
- Refund policy
- Weather forecast
- Following the action online
Tickets for the fixture are available now, with savings of up to £5 per seat available if purchased by 11.59pm the day before the game:
Advance prices for non-members/ Season Ticket holders:
- £22 adults (£26 in Radcliffe Road Middle Tier)
- £16 Under 21s & Over 65s (£18 in Radcliffe Road Middle Tier)
- £11 Under 16s (£13 in Radcliffe Road Middle Tier)
- £55 families (2 adults, 2 under 16s, £67 in Radcliffe Road Middle Tier)
On the day prices (members & non-members)
- £27 adults
- £18 Under 21s & Over 65s
- £13 Under 16s
- £67 families (2 adults, 2 under 16s)
Member/ Season Ticket holder seating
With reserved seating being in place for all of our home Vitality Blast fixtures this season, members and Season Ticket holders are required to claim their seat for each fixture, at no extra cost.
To do, individuals should log in to their ticketing account, then scroll down to My Personal Offers via the Account section.
Should you have any queries, kindly contact the ticket office on 0115 899 0300 (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4.30pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that you will need both your membership card/ season ticket and your match ticket to hand in order to gain entry.
When choosing your seats, you'll notice that the PKF Smith Cooper Stand now consists of an alcohol-free zone and a family area in which alcohol is permitted (but in which each group must contain a junior ticket), plus some seating that is exclusively available to our members.
Block 1 of the PKF Smith Cooper Stand (nearest the William Clarke Stand) is now reserved for members, while Blocks 4 and 5 are our family area, and Block 6 (nearest the smaller replay screen) is an alcohol-free area. Simply hover your mouse over each area of the stand to confirm which zone it belongs to.
When you are asked to assign your seats before completing your purchase, you can simply assign all seats to yourself. The only exception to this will be when securing seats for members or Season Ticket holders, when you should assign them to the individual in question.
Covid safety measures
While Covid restrictions in England have been lifted, we kindly request that you do not attend our venue if you are testing positive for, or believe you may have, Covid-19. Face coverings are a matter of personal choice, however we continue to request that you practice impeccable hand-hygiene throughout your visit.
Should you need to visit the Ticket Office during a busy period and do not feel comfortable within a confined space, feel free to pop outside the ground and visit one of the external windows instead.
Hours of Play
Gates for both games open at 5pm, with the toss set to take place at 6pm. The scheduled hours of play are as follows:
Kindly note that all times are subject to change, while there is a provision for an additional 30 minutes to make up for any time lost.
Where to find us
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground is situated in West Bridgford, in very close proximity to both Nottingham Forest and Notts County Football Clubs. Our postcode is NG2 6AG.
As you approach, you can’t miss the circular floodlights.
We have gates through which to enter the ground situated on Bridgford Road, Radcliffe Road, Hound Road and Fox Road. Your ticket will indicate which gate you should use.
You’ll need your match ticket at the ready to gain entry.
Parking can be booked in advance at Bridge Field (NG2 6AP), which is located on Bridgford Road, a five-minute walk from Trent Bridge. Spaces must be booked in advance, priced at £3 for members and £5 for non-members. Book your parking here…
Spaces are also available at the Nottinghamshire Sports Ground (NG2 5AA). The entrance to the ground is situated on Holme Road, a five-minute walk from Trent Bridge. Spaces, priced at £3 for members and £5 for non-members, must be booked in advance here…
Parking can be secured on the day at Nottingham Forest (NG2 3HF, accessible from Lady Bay Bridge), priced at £3 for members and £5 for non-members. Payments will be taken in cash, with parking available from 3pm.
There is also limited parking on the Victoria Embankment. Please note that the Embankment is no longer accessible via car from the Eastern approach (near Trent Bridge), and must now be accessed via Queens Drive/ Riverside Way to the West. The postcode NG2 2GJ may assist when navigating to the car park:
Anyone travelling by car from outside the city can take advantage of NET’s seven free park & ride facilities located around Nottingham. The most convenient tram park & ride site for the A453 can be found at Clifton South (17-minute tram travel time), while parking is also available at Toton Lane (31-minute tram travel time).
As an added incentive to take the tram, NET will be running its £3 return event ticket offer (see travelling by tram, below).
If you have a spare seat in your car, or are looking for a ride, www.nottinghamshare.com, the free-to-use car share website, could save you money on your transport costs.
Travelling by tram
The Queens Walk and Meadows Embankment tram stops are located around a 20-minute walk from the ground, with the route from the Meadows Embankment stop proceeding along a pleasant stretch of the River Trent. Alternatively, a stop at Nottingham Train Station can be found just a 20-minute walk away. To help plan your journey, visit www.thetram.net.
NET will be running its £3 return event ticket offer for all match ticket holders and members.
To take advantage of the deal, you need to select the Event Ticket option from the ticket vending machine before boarding the tram, and make sure you have your match ticket to hand for inspection.
Additionally, as above, you can also purchase a group ticket for £6, which is for up to two adults and three children (under the age of 19).
Travelling by bus
Regular bus travel is available to the ground, with bus stops situated on Bridgford Road and Radcliffe Road.
Grouprider tickets, costing £6, allow up to five people to travel together (min 1 adult, max 2 adults) and are available to purchase on the bus, provided you pay via contactless means or have the exact fare in cash.
Trent Barton buses, meanwhile, serve West Bridgford and Nottingham via their Mainline (every ten minutes), Rushcliffe Villager, Keyworth and Cotgrave buses. Plan your journey at https://www.trentbarton.co.uk/.
Travelling by train
Nottingham Station can be found a 20-minute walk from the ground, with public transport and taxis available to convey you to your destination.
To plan your journey, please visit the National Rail Enquiries website.
A taxi rank can be found 200 yards from the ground on Bridgford Road, adjacent to the large West Bridgford Co-op. If you need to call for a taxi, some of our local operators include: Royal Cabs 0115 9608 608, Trent Cars 0115 950 5050 and Yellow Cars 0115 981 8181.
Supporters planning to take their bikes to Trent Bridge are welcome to chain their bikes to the fence on the Bridge Field Car Park on Bridgford Road. Please bring a chain to secure your bike.
Bike parking will be available from two hours before scheduled start times until an hour after close of play. Kindly note that bikes are not allowed inside the ground for this fixture.
Finding your seat
Your ticket will include details of which gate you should use to enter the ground. The ground map at the top of this page may be useful in finding your way to the gate. This gate will be the nearest entrance to your seats, and our friendly team of stewards will be on hand to ensure you can find your spot swiftly and safely.
Please be mindful to keep your eye on the ball at all times during the players' warm-ups and during the match, and note that our usual ground regulations continue to apply.
Food & Drink
A selection of refreshment options will be available around the ground, all via cashless payments only.
- Catch of the Day, serving fish & chips
- The Grill, serving prime beef burgers
- Leg before Fillet, serving fried chicken
- Pizza unit, serving a range of woodfired pizzas (including vegan and gluten-free options)
- The Sound Bar, serving draught beers, wines by the glass/ bottle, soft drinks and alcohol-free beers, with a live band performing before play and during the interval
- Clarke’s Crafty Ones – serving craft beers, gluten-free beers, alcohol-free beers, wines by the glass/ bottle and soft drinks
- Barrel and Bean, serving artisan bean-to-cup coffees, draught beers, alcohol-free beers, cask ales, wines and soft drinks, with pasties also available
PKF Smith Cooper concourse
- Ice cream van
- Bars serving serving draught beer, alcohol-free beer, Pimms, wine by the glass/bottle, soft drinks and hot drinks
- Big Cheese Melt stall, located near the Dixon Gates
- Surano vegan stall (Tuesday 31 May only)
Radcliffe Road concourse
- Ice cream van
- Bars serving draught beer, alcohol-free beer, Pimms, soft drinks, wine by the glass/bottle and bean to cup coffee
- Jim & Tonic, serving a range of Gin & Tonics as well as soft drinks and alcohol-free options
Radcliffe Road Stand
- The Cricketers' Suite on level one, serving hot meals, hot & cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages
- Bar located in the Sobers Hall on the second floor, serving draught beers, alcohol-free beers and soft drinks
- Jim & Tonic, located in the Sobers Hall, serving a range of Gin & Tonics as well as soft drinks and alcohol-free options
- Bars on level three, serving bottled beers, alcohol-free beers, soft drinks, wine by the glass and hot drinks
Scoreboard (between Radcliffe Road Stand and Fox Road Stand)
- Keeton’s Corner, serving draught beers, wine by the glass/bottle, soft drinks and bean-to-cup coffee
Fox Road Stand concourse
- Gallops Farm, serving burgers and sausages
- Big Cheese Melt stall
- Bar serving draught beers, alcohol-free beers, Pimms, wine by the glass/bottle and soft drinks
- Ice Cream van
Hound Road Stand
- The Derek Randall Suite, located on the first floor of the stand, serving draught beers, soft drinks and hot drinks. A hot food option will also be available
Hound Road concourse
- Hound Road bar, draught beers, alcohol-free beers, soft drinks, Pimms, wine by the glass/bottle and bean to cup coffee
- Jim & Tonic, serving a range of Gin & Tonics as well as soft drinks and alcohol-free options
Ticket Office Building
- The Rice Bar, located on the first floor, serving draught beer, alcohol-free beer, cask ale, wine by the glass/bottle, soft drinks and hot drinks.
Spectators will be permitted to bring their own food and non-alcoholic drink. However, supporters are not permitted to bring alcohol into Trent Bridge, or any food/ drink in glass bottles.
Recycling your beer cups
Beer will be served in branded, reusable cups, with spectators paying a £1 deposit. Each drink will be served in a fresh cup, with no deposit required in exchange for the existing vessel.
Supporters have two options in terms of what to do with their final cup of the day:
- Take it home as a souvenir.
- Return it to our Eco cup return terminals and regain your £1 deposit. Please note that refunds can only be issued by inserting credit/ debit cards into our terminals; refunds will not be processed by contacless means (e.g. by smartphone).
Water dispensing facilities will be available around the ground if you wish to use your own refillable water bottles.
Alcohol and fancy dress
Kindly, therefore, be sure to regulate your alcohol intake accordingly – and help others within your party do the same.
We also request that you refrain from visiting our venue whilst clothed in inappropriate fancy dress outfits that are liable to cause offence to children and young families.
If you are aware of or witness discrimination at any level of cricket in Nottinghamshire, including matches at Trent Bridge, we urge you to report it to us so that we can investigate and take appropriate action.
You can do so by sending a text message to 88440 with further details, starting your message with ‘Notts’.
Alternatively, telephone 0115 982 3000, email email@example.com, or write to the HR Manager, Trent Bridge, Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AG
Entertainment around the ground
While fireworks and pyrotechnics will complement the on-field action, a host of entertainment will also be available in our concourse areas, including:
- Little Wickets, located in the Woodhead Hall, offering cricket-based activities for children of primary-school age
- Face painting, located under the PKF Smith Cooper Stand
- Imageskool, urban art activities, located under the PKF Smith Cooper Stand (Monday 30 May only)
- Miss Sparkles, balloon modeller, roaming around the venue
- Freestyle entertainers – jugglers and hoola hoop entertainers, roaming around the venue (Tuesday 31 May only)
- Magician (Tuesday 31 May only)
- Player interviews around the ground before the start of play
- A chance to grab autographs and selfies with the Outlaws after the close of play, on the pitch in front of the Pavilion
Keep an eye out for our mascot Nuts the Squirrel, too, as he rambles around our venue.
Public Wi-Fi is available throughout Trent Bridge, which you are very welcome to use at your leisure.
Simply connect to The Cloud from the available list of wireless networks and follow the sign-in or login instructions.
Should you experience any technical difficulties, if you are able to access the internet via other means (such as 4G), helpful guides are available at www.sky.com/wifi or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our friendly staff will, of course, endeavour to assist you should you struggle with the process of connecting your device to the Wi-Fi.
However, we’re sorry to say that we’re not able to assist with technical issues. This can only be done via the process with Sky above.
Trent Bridge Shop
For souvenirs, replica shirts, bats, balls and training wear, our Club Shop is located at the rear of the Radcliffe Road stand, near to the reception entrance on the ground floor.
The Club Shop will be open throughout the fixture, albeit with limits applied to the numbers that can enter at any one time.
Smaller retail units will also be available in the TBI Courtyard and near the Ticket Office.
Scorecards will be available from our Club Shops, priced at 50p.
Support the Trent Bridge Community Trust
You will find contactless donation stations situated around the venue, allowing you to make a small donation to our official charity, the Trent Bridge Community Trust, using your debit/ credit card or mobile phone.
Your donations will help the Trust to provide a sporting chance to disadvantaged people across Nottinghamshire, with over £1.5m having been invested into local projects over the last decade.
Initiatives operated by the Trust include:
- Positive Futures, helping young people at risk of social exclusion to hone their skills and raise their aspirations
- The YouNG Project, providing placement and entrepreneurship opportunities
- Healthy Hearts, promoting a healthy and active lifestyle to primary school children
- Forget Me Notts, supporting individuals with dementia
- Notts in Mind, using sport to boost confidence, self-esteem and fitness.
Toilet and baby changing facilities
Toilet facilities will be open and signposted around the ground, with stewards on hand to guide you to your nearest facility. These will include a Mobiloo accessible toilet, with an adult-sized changing bench and a hoist, situated to the rear of the Hound Road stand.
Baby changing facilities are available in the William Clarke Stand ladies’ toilets, the PKF Smith Cooper Stand toilets, the Hound Road ladies’ toilets, in the Radcliffe Road Stand (on the concourse, beside Radcliffe Road reception, on the East wing of the first floor) and in the Fox Road Stand. Please feel free to ask any volunteer or steward for directions.
First Aid facilities will be available at the rear of the Radcliffe Road and PKF Smith Cooper Stands.
Accessibility at Trent Bridge
If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle to pray, a multi-faith room has been set up in Squash Court Two situated just next door to our Ticket Office. Please see a steward or volunteer if you need directions.
All spectators visiting with children can take advantage of our free wrist band system. Simply collect your band from one of our gate stewards or volunteers.
On the reverse of your wrist band, where details are well hidden from view, simply complete the following information:
• Parent/guardian’s name
• Contact phone number whilst in the ground
• Your stand and seat location
Leaving and re-entering the venue
You are most welcome to exit the venue during the course of your visit to explore the surrounding area. Please be sure to check in with a steward as you leave in order to be permitted re-entry.
Safety and security
Our stewards will be on hand to ensure you are safe and secure throughout your day at Trent Bridge and should be your first port of call if you see anything that you may consider dangerous or suspicious.
We ask that you travel light and bring only essential items. Bags are best left at home although we do allow small ones through the gates. Your bags will be searched upon entry, so please arrive in good time.
Cameras and mobile devices
Please note that the use of any cameras, mobile devices or any electronic equipment for the recording, transmission or communication of match footage, details, statistics, images (on any platforms including but not limited to websites and social media) etc, is not permitted, other than with the proper accreditation. All ground regulations apply.
You can, however, take pictures for your own personal use, providing you do not use specialist equipment such as telephoto lenses, tripods or mono pods.
Accredited photographers will be present during the match and will be taking images for use on our printed marketing materials and digital channels. If you or anyone in your party would not like photographing, then please inform our photographer or your nearest steward.
You can view a full list of ground regulations here.
Contacting the Ticket Office
Members of our friendly team will be available in the Ticket Office to resolve any issues you may encounter, and will be contactable throughout at email@example.com or 0115 899 0300.
After the match
Just a few hours after close of play, look out for your exclusive email to those that purchased tickets. It includes reaction to the game and the opportunity to provide feedback on your matchday experience with us.
Refund Policy: Vitality Blast
If play is restricted to 9.5 overs or less and no result is obtained, you will be entitled to a full refund on your ticket. If your ticket has been purchased in advance, this will be refunded automatically to the relevant credit or debit card.
Printed tickets purchased on the day can be returned to the ticket office for a full refund, albeit kindly do so at a later date as opposed to on the day of the game. Alternatively, you may prefer to exchange for any other home regular season match during the same season (subject to availability).
If ten overs or more are played but no result is obtained, please feel free to exchange your match ticket for any other regular season match at Trent Bridge during the same season (subject to availability).
Kindly note that we require ticket exchanges to have been made in advance of the day of your chosen fixture.
We would advise bringing clothing for all eventualities, as wet weather cover is limited in some areas of the ground.
Following the action online
If you can't make it to the game, you will be able to follow the action as it happens via our Trent Bridge Live stream.